Author:VIVIANA ARCHILA, YIBYSNEYDA AVILA LANDINEZ MADRID, DEYBYS MARSHALL MELGAREJO
Description:The English self-study guide helps you learn vocabulary about weather and the activities that we can do in this weather. The activities are connected to the activities in Way to go! 6 module 4 unit 2 Page 141-142. It starts with some vocabulary activities. Then you have to
read and do some activities, so you will discover how to describe the weather. Finally you will design a poster about the weather in your favourite place to describe the weather and season. That poster will be shared with your classmates and your teacher.
Learning objective(s):● To identify specific information in a text
● To talk about the activities in every seasons
● To infer about the weather, in short, spoken texts.
● To use learning vocabulary about activities during the seasons
● To describe the weather conditions using adjectives
● To identify different activities in the seasons